Hi!
> MockFrameworkAdapter is checked in twice
> * core/src/test/java/org/apache/myfaces/orchestra/frameworkAdapter
> * core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/orchestra/frameworkAdapter
> This causes Eclipse to complain (as it should).

Thanks for the heads up. I'll remove it.

> There are a number of classes that are Serializable but do not declare a
> serialVersionUID value.
> Serializable classes really should, so that later changes which don't
> break serializable compatibility but do change the class checksum can be
> correctly handled as compatible.
>
> Normally, I like starting serialVersionUID at 1 and incrementing from
> there for each incompatible change.
AFAIK there is no way in readObject to get the serialVersionUID of the
stored object, is there a way?
I'd generate the serialVersionUID with any number and use a second local
version which will be written first to the the stream.
That way, we can react in readObject appropriate.
A little bit more complex, but robust about changes.

> I don't think orchestra is widely enough used yet
> to worry about compatibility, so how about we add

Especially that we have no release yet should allow us to easily change
this.
Also the fact, that most of the classes implement Serializable to make
the webapp-container not complaining during startup/shutdown.

> In ConversationManager, constant
>    CONVERSATION_CONTEXT_PARAM
> is public.
>
> The only user (and the only sensible user) is class
>   ConversationRequestParameterProvider
> in the same package.
>
> So could this be made package-scope to avoid exposing this constant in
> the user API?

I am not sure about this. I often found myself in bad need to get some
access to a static value like this. On the other hand, I wont veto
against this change.
So if you think its better to have it package-scope, please do so.

Ciao,
Mario