couple quick questions.

1) When does the 1.2 branch get "synced?"  I am specifically interested in
using the IFrame-less partial updating with 1.2.

2) related to the new PPR code, does anything happen onscreen to show that
an update is in progress?  I believe Adam posted earlier that the
submit/receive events are exposed (on server or client?) and that he'd like
to use that to create a connectionStatus component; but for the time being,
does anything happen?  The old PPR used the browser's native "I'm loading"
behavior, which wasn't great but got the job done.

congrats on the release.