Hi!
> For the release expected this week, is the orchestra core15 module
> (which includes dynaForm) expected to be in the release? If so, it
> currently depends on tomahawk sandbox component TypedNumberConverter
> which will make things difficult.

In fact, I thought about NOT releasing the core15 module exactly due to
this nasty thingy.
Also the dynaForm stuff in core15 isn't documented yet .... and this
might be a significant amount of work to do.

> Perhaps the right thing to do would be to copy that component into
> orchestra-core15 and remove it later when TypedNumberConverter makes it
> into an official tomahawk release?
We also use the tomahawk calendar component and the InputSuggestAjax.

Let's not release core15 for now ...;-)

In fact, that Orchestra has a dependency into tomahawk isn't nice at all.

Another solution could be to move the
org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.dynaForm.guiBuilder.impl.myfaces.MyFacesGuiBuilder
implementation to the tomahawk-sandbox and let the sandbox depend on
Orchestra.
Then we should be able to get rid on the tomahawk-sandbox at all ... and
being able to release core15 soon.

Should be possible I think.

Ciao,
Mario