I've thrown together a couple of different ways of getting MyFaces to use
Guice (similar to org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver ).
I would like a place to commit this but some of this code (a custom
ELResolver) depends on JSP 2.1 .  Taking this code along the
sandbox->tomahawk route will obviously interfere w/ the dependencies that
are already in those pom files.  Thoughts on the following?

- create a new project in the 1.2 branch? this might be overkill for
something that may end up being 30 lines of code.  anyone else been needing
this lately?
- put this in the 1.2 impl project (this code is standalone, can this
interfere w/ users who don't use this class)?
- other bright ideas?
- give it to Shale even though it is currently tied to the MyFaces impl?

--
Dennis Byrne