Hey, Stephen, a couple of comments:
- The patch for 755 includes a lot of changes that aren't specific to
  your work (removing unnecessary imports, whitespace adjustments, etc.)
  If you want to create separate, minor issues of "Unnecessary imports",
  and attach a separate patch there, that's cool.
- It's really good to have some discussions over the APIs, instead of
  asking for patches to be checked in as is.
- Looking at the patch, it seems as though you're using properties
  including "af|outputLabel";  yet the skin selector doc just referred to
  -tr-required-icon-position.  I think this is a skinning property that is
  not at all specific to outputLabel, so the doc is right, the code wrong.

-- Adam