Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens
Matthias Wessendorf
Verzonden: maandag 5 november 2007 8:23
Aan: MyFaces Development
Onderwerp: Re: [site] new pages ?

I think we will continue to use  moin-moin wiki, which is OpenSource.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Disclaimer:
the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,