+0

I would be ok with a new release, but I'd like to see an explanation and/or
a fix about issues with the new PPR experienced by some users as of 1.0.2.
We had like 5+ post about this so it seems to be far from marginal. If we
get too many release it's going to get harder and harder to identify where
the code goes wrong imho.

Regards,

~ Simon