I would like to use a custom EntityResolver in order to prevent apps from
going to the Internet each time faces-config.xml or a .tld file is parsed.
Doing that means distributing the jar with these four files [1].

I'm not seeking official legal advice, but is this as simple as shipping the
binary w/ a copy of the CDDL, and adding the following to the four files?

<!-- This software in this distribution under the CDDL license. -->

Several MyFaces committers (and apparently Shale and Geronimo) went the
other route - they rewrote some of these by hand.  I googled a bit and
couldn't see why the extra work.  Can anyone point me to the discussion?

[1]
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JSFUnit/trunk/jboss-jsfunit-core/src/main/resources

--
Dennis Byrne