Matthias,
I believe we can setup a "zone" to host a running demo. Cocoon has done this [1].

Paul Spencer

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
These demos are hosted by the company "Irian". So, there is no real
process for updating those demos :-)
Usually the update them after every release. But... there is a nightly
build, that replaces the Trinidad-demos every night.

Not sure if the infrastructure (here at Apache) will give us a Tomcat for that.

-M