Hi!

> 1. The Blue-Orange, two complementary colors, has a strong contrast,
> but in my opinion blue is a very common color in many logos now a days
> in special ICEfaces has a blueish logo.

+1
Thats my favorite! This also allows us nicely to adjust the site colors.

> 2. The Apache red-Apache yellow, inspired from the apache Indians
> clothes and art objects. In my opinion this is an interesting color
> combination, a good candidate for the final color scheme

+0
Wouldn't it be hard to create a web-page out of these color combination.
If not, I can get used to it too.

> 3. The most appreciated color combination from the previous logo
> snapshot. It's actually my favorite combination, is a good balancing
> between two harmonious colors. Also green transmits the sensation of
> the environment friendly technology, a present and future trend in
> many organizations.

-1
For me this color combination is too "earthy" - and resuts in an overall
dark color scheme I think.

Ciao,
Mario