I also wondered about this wiki page and I think it is somehow outdated.
Last time I played around with the site build, I could not find this
deploy.sh thing and there actually was no automatic site deployment.

What I did: I added the site build to Continuum. So in fact it IS
getting automatically deployed every night now. And it's also possible
to build it manually from there.
(Continuum group  "org.apache.myfaces")

Simon, please register at:
http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum/

I will assign the needed permissions as soon as you have your user.

And: Could you then please update the wiki ?  ;-)

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,