Did a relocate of the plugins to:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-build-tools/trunk/maven2-plugins/

the current trinidad-pluings are still in their "trinidad-maven" trunk;

I renamed the plugins to be compliant to the naming-schema

maven-blah-plugin means that "blah" is a plugin from the maven folks;
they are now named:
myfaces-whatever-plugin
(like myfaces-jdev-plugin)

Need to work on the groupIds, the java packages etc.
Nice task for between the years :-)