Thank you for your quick answer, Steven.
All the components that perform autosubmit has its own valueChangeListener
method. And all of them performs a
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().renderResponse();.
The error comes after this all, while rendering the response. I have gotten
to get rid of the error (sorry if mi english is not very good...) by
initializing the object which the problematic select is binded to, what in
fact, initializes the select instead of letting it point to a null value.
So, perhaps I may have to do the updateModel phase before rendering the
response, what do you think?
And, knowing that i am a newbie, how can i do that?

Thank you all again...