Yeah, I agree. I *think* it's actually the rendering context that is going to be the volitile object. In either case, I guess we can broach this subject when I actually get to researching this stuff and I'm sure the API will not prevent us from coming up with something that performs well.

Scott

Andy Schwartz wrote:
Hey Scott -