Thanks Andrew.  That's how I'll move it.

Andrew Robinson wrote:
svn move will retain the svn history

On Feb 19, 2008 3:49 PM, Scott O'Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Over the next few days I'm going to be moving in my changes to support
multiple bridges.  As a fist step, I need to move the current trunk at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/portlet-bridge/trunk to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/portlet-bridge/core/trunk [1].
This will allow me to add a folder for a master pom and the main page of
the website.

This will require developers currently working on the trunk to "switch"
their working copies to use the new location and we will also loose some
history.

Given these effects, please vote:

+1 Yes, moving it is okay
 0 Don't care
-1 No, do not move it..  Provide reasons and alternatives.

Thanks,
  Scott
--------

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PORTLETBRIDGE-26