Deleting it seems not so easy. There is still some update cron job
running with user "schof". Right?
This are the properties of the file in  /www/myfaces.apache.org
85847169  8 -rw-rw-r--   1 schof     myfaces   7397 Feb 17 21:34 javadoc.html
So it seems that it gets updated/copied on a regular basis.
Where is this script and from where does it update/copy the files?

Thanks,
Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at