Hi!

Something which happend to me too multiple times too, though, it is
really hard to read a commit if it comes with a reformat of the source too.
So, please: Before starting work on a source reformat it and commit this
reformat only!

Links to the code format settings can be found here [1] - (basically [2]
anything else [3]).
Do not let us discuss if this is the best way to do or not, just, lets
do it that way.

I'll attach to [1] what I think what fits best these needs in IDEA.
Probably one can check if this matches with the already attached Eclipse
formatting settings too. (By reformatting the PPR stuff in Eclipse and
posting the difference so that we can either change the eclipse settings
or the IDEA setup)

Thanks!

Ciao,
Mario