Hi!

What do you think about an enhancement for ppr which allows to customize
the DOM update of the response?
So, instead of the simple "domElement.innerHtml=xx" stuff, one is able
to hook into that and provide his/hers own dom update.

<s:pprPanelGroup componentUpdateFunction="javascript-function-name"/>

where "javascript-function-name" points to a function with the signature
of "function(componentDataInResponse, targetDomElement)"

All the script handling will stay the same with this solution: If there
is a script tag in the resulting innerHTML it will be executed.

That way I'll be able to have a function like
"pprResponseCopyValuesOnly()" which will not replace the whole DOM but
just the wanted attributes of a given element.

Later on we can also add a domUpdateFunction which will replace most of
the ppr.handleCallback logic ... but that is another story.

Thoughts?

Ciao,
Mario