Hi,

I am an acquisition editor for Packt Publishing working on Apache. We are
currently planning to develop a book on Apache MyFaces.

Packt publishes a range of books, with a particular focus on Open Source tools.
We pay authors in the form of a royalty and an advance against that royalty.
Our royalty offers are much higher than most tech publishers. We also support
open source projects through an Open Source royalty. This means that when we
publish a Joomla book, the Joomla project will receive a share of the book's
revenue. The book would go beyond what's covered in the current Joomla manual
by covering the wider topic of Network Attached Storage, showing how to choose
appropriate configurations for different scenarios, and trouble shooting, among
other things. It won't assume readers are already familiar with RAID, for
example, or other storage-specific topics. It will teach the overall concepts
of Joomla alongside the specific implementation in Joomla.

I would like to call you on board to write this book. Please let me know if
this sound interesting to you.

Of course, if you like the sound of writing but you believe there are other
topics that you would be better suited to write about then please let me know.
I'm always on the look out for new ideas, especially Apache topics.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Rashmi