Sorry, this went to the wrong thread.  Please disregard.

Scott

Scott O'Bryan wrote:
So if this is the case (ie- people who extend impl expect things to break and know what they are doing), why is it so hard for these people to submit a patch to add a protected or remove a final? Again, everything will remain binary compatible.

Scott

Cristi Toth wrote:
Ok, so if you are pro, which solution do you prefer?
And if the configurable one (1st) than what kind of implementation do you think of?