Werner,
An implied restriction would be only 1 version of DoJo per webapp. Backward compatibility is my main concern. I will upgrade to the latest DoJo in implement in Tomahawk, but it will be the entire application not a page at a time.

Paul Spencer

My application is using the Dojo in Tomahawk now.
Werner Punz wrote:
Paul Spencer schrieb:
Werner,
I am excited to see you are planning to upgrade the DoJo support. I would like to see support for multiple versions, including the one currently in Tomahawk. The desired version to use for any project should be configurable.

Hello Paul first thanks for the kind words, anyway dont expect anything too soon.
(I am making good progress but there is still a load of work)

Multiple versions are planned one way or the other probably I will add
a source override flag to enable the loading of another dojo version instead of the default one.

If I do that however there will be a culprit the old version will only
be usable from the client the components will be adjusted to the latest
version.
And a mix of 2 versions on one page is not possible, this is a dojo inherent problem.

Werner