Hi,

I've had a last scan over the core15 module of Orchestra, and think it
is about ready for release.
So I'm going to create a branch to prepare the release on, then create a
release candidate there.
There are no open bugreports about core15.

Note that orchestra-core15 is just a small set of java1.5-specific
extensions to the orchestra core. Another release of core itself would
be nice sometime in the near future, but this is NOT about doing that,
just about getting support for annotations etc. released. The core15
code runs fine with the latest orchestra core release (core-1.1), so
there is no need to release a new core version first.

If anyone has unfiled bugs against core15, or other urgent changes they
want in core15-1.1 please speak up now!

Regards,
Simon