Hi Team,

Iam pleased to tell you that the new syntax is applied to the Exporter
component.
*
The syntax now is :*
<h:commandButton value="Export">
        <s:exporterActionListener  filename="xyz"
                                               fileType="<XLS or PDF>"
                                               for="<yourTableID>"/>
 </h:commandButton>

*Here is the patch url:
*https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1252

BTW, the exporter now supports the client state saving :).
Thanks all :).