I'd vote -1 on accepting this project into myfaces.

I don't think the idea of a bridge between jsf and flex is a bad one,
but I don't believe that a wrapper for a proprietory tool belongs here
at Apache. I would suggest sourceforge instead. Myfaces members who are
interested in flex (eg Hazem, Grant) can of course equally well work
with a sourceforge project.

We could certainly add a link from our pages pointing at "related
projects", such as this one, either on the wiki or on the main site
itself. And I think it would be quite reasonable for release
announcements to be posted on the myfaces user list; people subscribed
to the myfaces list might be interested.

BTW, until javafx is propertly open-source, I would probably also vote
-1 to a wrapper around that being hosted here.

Regards,
Simon