That is not an issue. A JavaEE 5 container has to ship JSTL 1.2.

So... the demo doesn't require that JSTL jar (like the actual JSF jars)

Sent from my iPod.

Am 16.05.2008 um 22:08 schrieb Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I am changing my +1 to a -1 because The chart example web application does not display a chart. The 1.2.7 example web application does display the charts.

FYI: I added jstl-1.1.2.jar to WEB-INF/lib to get the examples working.

Paul Spencer

Paul Spencer wrote:
Scott,
Based on my simple application, which also uses Tomahawk 1.2.3, I give this a qualified +1. The qualified part is because I have not reviewed all of the artifacts, nor have I exercised that much of the functionality.
Paul Spencer
Scott O'Bryan wrote:
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.2.8 release of the Apache MyFaces Trinidad out. The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.2.8" artifacts and vote. Please note that this is my first time putting together a release for Trinidad so if you could pay extra attention, I would be much appreciative. ------------------------------------------------
[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Scott

[1] http://people.apache.org/~sobryan/trinidad/1.2.8