In light of the fix for TRINIDAD-1083 and issuance of TRINIDAD-1085, I remove my -1 and change it to a +1.

Paul Spencer

Paul Spencer wrote:
Scott,
Venkata has created a JIRA, TRINIDAD-1083, and attached a patch. Please regenerate the artifacts. I should be able to retest, and alter my vote, tomorrow evening.

Thank you,
Paul Spencer

Scott O'Bryan wrote:
Venkata, we'll need a JIRA issue and a patch if possible. I can apply it asap.

To the community, I do have a question.. Concerning this vote we had 2.5 +1's and 1 -1. Technically I think that allows us to release but I suspect people would want to get this one fixed first. I'll allow people to chime in as needed on both this and the 1.0.8 thread if you'd like to stop the release. Once Venkata submits the patch, I can certainly apply it and generate the artifacts, but it will delay our release another 72 hours as I call another vote. So let me know what you think and I'll either complete the release tomorrow generate some new artifacts and start the vote again.

Current results for 1.2.8:

+1 Scott O'Bryan, Matthias Wessendorf
+.5 Andrew Robinson
-1 Paul Spencer because the Chart component doesn't work.

Current results for 1.0.8
+1 Scott O'Bryan, Matthias Wessendorf, Andrew Robinson

I'll go ahead and keep votes open for one more day to allow people to chime in or change their vote.

Scott

Paul Spencer wrote:

Venkata,
Thank you for your work on this issue.

Paul Spencer

venkata guddanti wrote:

I believe yes.

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>