I am staring a new project that will use JSF. MyFaces has quite a collection of JSF components and it is challenging, if not discouraging, to determine which component, or components, to use for a specific project. Yes, each component contains a description of what does, but I have yet to find one place with a comparison that can be used to answer the question "Which component(s) should I use?"

Is their a comparison of Trinidad, Tobago, Tomahawk,... that compares each components features, requirements, intended uses, status (active/deprecated/...), ...?

Paul Spencer