Do you mean pages like this?
 http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/popup.html

I'm not sure that the "syntax" section here is particularly useful. That information is available in the taglib docs; no point in repeating it. And the API section isn't terribly useful; maybe for people who want to customise a component it makes it easier to find the real component class, but that isn't often.

The "description" field could be copied I suppose; that would be mildly useful.

But the rest is all hand-written.

Or did you mean something else?

Regards, Simon

Leonardo Uribe schrieb:
The idea could be use velocity templates like everything.