Hi,
I have JSF page which contains a tr:inputDate component as given below:-

As well as there is a commandButton

In the Backing bean the action method is as follows:-
public String action(){

DateTimeConverter converter = new DateTimeConverter();//the Trinidad DateTime
Converter
converter.setPattern("dd/MM/yyyy");
inputDate1.setConverter(converter);
return null;

}

While running the JSF page, on clicking the button the converter does get
applied, But after the Page gets rendered if the user again clicks on the
calendar button to select a new date then a javascript error appears
(/**incomprehensible**/). How else can I set the above mentioned converter on
the inputDate cpmponent from the backing bean.

pl. consider that I strictly need to set the converter fromĀ  the backing bean.

Thanks,
Dushyant

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/