Martin Marinschek schrieb:
Hi all,

I am -1 for adding another sub-project.

Put this into the sandbox - and use the new code-generator, please,
and upgrade the existing dojo components to the 1.1 version -
everything else will make us very unhappy in the end!

Well I will move over to the myfaces codegens in the long
run, it just is not my priority for now,
the reason why i have not used them was explained
one was that the new codegen infrastructure was not in place
secondly, I needed something working fast.

as for upgrading the existing components,
planned higher priority than the codegens
but for now I have to stabilize the rest
once this is done and in place I start to move over
the existing components.

As for hosting another option would be to host
the project outside of apache until we
have moved everything over and then move it into the sandbox.
I am somewhat not really feeling well to drop  it into the sandbox
as long as we dont have moved the old components over
we suddenly have two conflicting dojo versions in the sandbox.

:-)

regards,

Martin