+0

No chance to look at it for me now, but I trust that you did a good job again :-)

Ciao,
Mario
On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 23:03 +0200, simon wrote:
Hi All,

The release candidate for MyFaces Orchestra Core 1.2 can be found in the
following places:

Download bundles:
  http://people.apache.org/~skitching/orchestra-core-1.2/

Maven staging repository:
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/myfaces/orchestra/myfaces-orchestra-core/1.2/

Please have a look at these artifacts and vote:
[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released
    (and reason why)

Note that I will be on holiday until Monday 15 July, so there is no hurry :-)

I hope it was just the fact that I forgot to put [VOTE] in the subject
line which lead to the lack of response...(now fixed).

The release candidate is still out there waiting for a few kind souls to
review....

BTW, the release notes can be found here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/orchestra/branches/prepare_core12/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Regards,
Simon