As quoted from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Gertjan, are you using jsp?

No, JSF pages plus Facelets.

> If so, have you deleted your tomcat work directory?

If I were using JSP's, that would be done automatically since I undeploy
and deploy my war via the Tomcat manager.

My guess was that the problem is caused by the snapshots on 'people'
being too old.  I don't know who is babysitting the continuous builds,
or who is otherwise responsible for the snapshots getting updated, but
it appears that neither tomahawk-sandbox not tomahawk12 and
tomahawk-sandbox12 have been built/instelled since July 9th.

Kind regards,
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, [EMAIL PROTECTED], West Consulting B.V., +31 15 2191 600