[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Leonardo Uribe schrieb:
Hi

As planned to release tomahawk, It could be good (optional) to release myfaces core 1.2.4

Is there any task left to do this? If no I'll start the release procedure.
Sounds good to me. There is always more to do, but I don't know of anything critical.
So +1

Oh yeah, there is one thing. I suggested updating the org.tomcat:catalina:6.0.10 dependency to org.tomcat:catalina:6.0.13, so we don't depend on the special maven2 repo at tomcat.apache.org (6.0.13 is in the normal maven repos). If there are no objections, I'll do this in a few hours.