+1 for option (1)

Already ran through recreating config myself some months ago. Simon,
thanks for taking this over!
Please be careful with the automatic site build. I once managed to
destroy the myfaces site with continuum, which was then screwed up
half a day because of mirror delays. Remember?  ;-)

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,