Ok,

The branch is now compiling and TODOs of the following format were placed in
the newly created methods : // TODO: JSF 2.0 #xx

We also created a JIRA ticket of every of those TODOs, so if you feel like
trying one, you can add a comment in JIRA saying that you're taking the
ticker. Before taking a ticket, make sure that no one else is currently
working on it to prevent clashes.

The next step on my side is to add more TODOs for the updated methods and
create a JIRA ticket for them, then I'll get to coding myself.

Thanks,

~ Simon

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Simon Lessard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thank :) Although give me 10 minutes or so to fix something stupid I did
> before doing a checkout.
>

> Regards,
>
> ~ Simon
>

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Hazem Saleh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Simon. I will join this soon.
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Simon Lessard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Bruno,
>>>
>>> So far my planing was:
>>>
>>> sequential
>>> 1. Create all new API classes: done
>>> 2. Add all new methods to the API, with empty TODO: JSF 2.0 comment in
>>> their body when they aren't abstract: in progress and I already found some
>>> strange stuff that I might raise on the EG group discussions as for why
>>> Application.getResourceHandler isn't abstract while all other get handler
>>> methods are: in progress
>>>
>>> *** At that point, IMPL will no longer compile ***
>>>
>>> 3. Add the missing signature in IMPL with empty TODO: JSF 2.0 comment in
>>> their body
>>>
>>> *** Everything should compile but don't work at all ***
>>>
>>> parallel
>>> 4. Modify the build plugin to include jsf 2.0 changes
>>> 5. Implement the API changes
>>> 6. Implement the IMPL changes