Matthias,

Yup I saw that in the in the source code as well, which is why I though it
was a bug (maybe still is a bug?) after all what is the point of allowing
the use of an EL expression if you are only going to evaluate it once?

I will look at Trinidad... And probably use it since I can not think of a
work around... But man the amount of "libraries" are piling up, MyFace,
Tomahawk, RichFaces and now Trinidad where does it end ;-)?

Thanks
-Sam