+1

Scott O'Bryan wrote:
Sorry, I forgot the word [VOTE] in the subject.

Scott O'Bryan wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to release the MyFaces Portlet Bridge Master 1.0.0-alpha-3. This release was created in order to support the latest JSR-301 Public Review so that it may be tested by developers during the review process. This is still an alpha release because there is currently no testing of the R.I.

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.0-alpha-3 release of the Apache MyFaces Portlet Bridge out. The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "portlet-bridge-master-pom-1" artifacts and vote

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
   Scott

[1] http://people.apache.org/~sobryan/portlet-bridge/1.0.0-alpha-3 <http://people.apache.org/%7Esobryan/portlet-bridge/1.0.0-alpha-3>