Hi

Here's how any developer can help us test the distribution.

Add this to your pom.xml (a node inside <project> )

  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
        <id>test-builder-plugin-1.0.2</id>
        <name>Test repository for myfaces-builder-plugin 1.0.2</name>
        <url>http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/m2-plugins-102</url>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

then use myfaces-builder-plugin:

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.buildtools</groupId>
        <artifactId>myfaces-builder-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.2</version>
        ..... some stuff ....
      </plugin>
    <plugins>

myfaces core 1.1.x, 1.2.x and tomahawk use myfaces-builder-plugin so the
most easy way is modify its pom (api/pom.xml, impl/pom.xml for example) for
use it (just add the pluginRepository and change version to 1.0.2), then mvn
install and check the generated artifacts.
I have already tested it as proposed and everything seems to be fine.

regards
Leonardo Uribe