The old JFK one … ;-)

From: Bruno Aranda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:21 PM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: Re: New MyFaces PMC chair

Congratulations!! Is it a wood chair or a metal chair?

Bruno
2008/11/20 Hazem Saleh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Congratulations!

Welcome Mr. President!

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=51250