*From:* Cagatay Civici [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:54 PM
*To:* MyFaces Development
*Subject:* Re: features JSF 1.2

Since you have waited that long for 1.2, I'd suggest to wait for a couple of months and upgrade to 2.0:)

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Naik, Bhushan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi All,

            We are planning to upgrade the JSF version to 1.2. Do we
    have some document for difference between JSF 1.2 and 1.0.4?

    Once I know what are the new features of JSF1.2,  I will put this
    approach in front to  my team.

    Thanks

    Bhushan