Hi!

Just wanted to post a link to mesir [1]. Mainly a pom.xml and a few examples,
but I like the idea of bundling all this together and state this a full stack.
From the pom.xml I can say that we use many of these libraries already in our
application and they turned out to be very stable. I think mesir is worth a
look if you start a new project.

Not sure if it is really a full JEE stack already, but the most important
libraries are there. MyFaces Orchestra for example ;-)

Ciao,
Mario

[1] http://code.google.com/p/mesir/

PS: I didn't send this mail to the MyFaces user group as I don't wanted to make
it look like an official proposal of the MyFaces group. Not yet ...