Hi All,

I think it's time to release an update to Orchestra Core; we have about
half-a-dozen minor/medium bugs fixed.

Therefore I have created a release candidate for orchestra-core 1.3.1.

Please have a look at these artifacts and vote:

[1]
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/myfaces/orchestra/myfaces-orchestra-core/1.3.1
[2] http://people.apache.org/~skitching/orchestra-core-1.3.1/index.html
[3]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/orchestra/branches/core-1_3_1-prepare/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Note that the link from the site to the 1.3.1 release notes isn't there yet -
it can't be done until after the vote has passed and the release-branch has
been made a tag :-). But that's just a trivial site update..

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks!

Simon