yeah, of course.
Jan-Kees, you were not in the "myfaces-committers" group on Jira. I fixed that.

@all, FYI:
There are actually 4 myfaces related groups on Jira. The permissions
are equal to the standard roles that are used by almost all Apache
projects:

myfaces-administrators  ... people allowed to manage Jira groups/permissions
myfaces-contributors ... contributors and committer candidates
(allowed to edit issues)
myfaces-committers ... committers (additionally allowed to delete
issues and comments)
myfaces-pmc ... PMC members

--Manfred