Hi,

We are having a meeting on the dojo facelets with the J4Fry people tonight in munich. As this might come to MyFaces you are invited to join us. If you aren't in located munich, don't panic: I'll outline our results tomorrow.

Best regards,
Ganesh
So, here's the results from the J4Fry dojoFacelets meeting last night: Developer interest is huge, the technology hits the nerve. The J4Fry members expressed their wish to continue the development of dojoFacelets within the J4Fry CVS at Sourceforge. There shouldn't be any difference because it's open source and the license is identical. The MyFaces people are very welcome to join in with the development.

This is the list of components contained in the latest dojoFacelets release:

dojo:form
dojo:button
dojo:dataGrid
dojo:tabContainer
dojo:comboBox
dojo:filteringSelect
dojo:tree

And here is the list of dijit widgets we want to integrate next:

MenuBar
Editor
DateTextBox
Drap and Drop / Shuttle
Progressbar
CheckBox
ValidationInput
RadioButton
Slider
enhance dojo:comboBox for an autocomplete example

Finally all dijit Widgets that need server communication shall be wrapped with tags.

Best regards,
Ganesh