Hi,

I'm using trinidad with mojarra 2.0. These are steps to get trinidad
compiled and running on JSF 2.0:

1) Since 2.0 all method on wrappers are public. In this case it is:
- org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.StateManagerImpl -
make getWrapped public
- org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.ViewHandlerImpl - make
getWrapped -> public

Those changes are backward compatible with 1.2.

2) Make NavigationHandlerImpl child of
javax.faces.application.ConfigurableNavigationHandler

3) Use javax.faces.context.ExternalContextWrapper instead of
ExternalContextDecorator

and make changes:
- SessionSerializationChecker - add method getWrapped
- XmlHttpPortletExternalContext -add method getWrapped
- OverrideDispatch - add method getWrapped
- ClearRequestExternalContext - add method getWrapped

4) Use Facelets API from javax.faces instead of com.sun....

I'll create patches - can you add version 2.0 to JIRA please?