Von: Leonardo Uribe [mailto:lu4...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009 01:21
An: MyFaces Development
Betreff: [orchestra] latest code in core project is not JDK 1.4 compatible

Hi

Checking some stuff in orchestra, I have seen that some code in "core" project
is not JDK 1.4 compatible.

The question is given JDK 1.4 has reached its end of service life, shouldn't we
move forward and make orchestra JDK 1.5 and upper compatible? That means also
merge core15 code with core. Note that if this is not true, we have to
change/revert some code already committed to make it JDK 1.4 compatible (for
example, do not make the call to ThreadLocal.remove() on FrameworkAdapter).

regards

Leonardo Uribe