Maybe we should also rename the "old" XhtmlConstants class ?
Would make sense, as all the (x)html stuff is about to be moved to API.

Since this class is containing misc things, like HTML (gone), events, params
and other rendering stuff (e.g. the ***** for the inputText
(secret:true)), we could
be lazy by renaming it to something like:

TrinidadRenderingConstants

We could also try to clean it up even more, by making it multiple classes...
>From looking at the comments it looks like it has been copied from multiple
places to a single class; So not sure if we really wanna go to split it up even
more...

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf