Hey Catalin,

CDDL may/can work:
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

GPL3 is NOT compatible. However, projects that are licensed under GPL3
can actually now include Apache2 licensed software;
That is the reason why *they* state GPL3 is compatible.

See here, no the "no-go" section.
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-x

Some more info on Apache2 / GPL3:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/GPL-compatibility.html

Snip: *However, GPLv3 software cannot be included in Apache projects.*
And it also explains implicit issues, that in worst case the Apache software
(e.g. the demo) would have to be released under GPL3, which is a no-go
=> of course

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf