Hi Maria,

these the changes to "trunk" are being merged "forward" to the 2.x work.
For plugins that has not been done yet. For Trinidad core, we did.

I think generally it is about time to do another round of rebranching,
next week or so.
Why? Becuase developement on trunk is not stopping :-) and the longer
we wait, the
worse the final merge is. During that I can also merge the plugins work.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf