Ok since someone pointed me privately towards it, a vote seems to become
invalid if there are changes between the vote and the release.
Then let me pull the vote off the list for now and then I will do the changes regarding the master pom and the code cleanup and will restart the vote again next week.
Any objections?

Werner

Werner Punz schrieb:
Ok I noted it down in the jira, thanks also for adding the comment, I am currently in huge code cleanup tasks before the alpha, this will go in.

Werner

Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
ah! ok,
I'd recommend to use the newly released Apache-MyFaces-Master7